Remember the thing with the camera? This is more important. Let's find this sweetie her home.

Remember the thing with the camera? This is more important. Let's find this sweetie her home.

Originally shared by Manny Flores

CALLING SAN JOSE Today I walked outside my home in Downtown San Jose to find this beautiful girl on my doorstep. We call her Sarah as she has no other means of identification. She is very friendly and seems to like kids, so I'm assuming she belongs to a family. But I'm also assuming she's been lost for days now. She is very skinny and smells pretty bad. The last few days have been rough on her and you can tell. I had no luck locating her family so I'm calling on you G+. Share this post and let's not see if we can locate her home.

If you look closely at her hind-quarters you'll see that she seems to have been badly injured in a fight. Her back legs and tail were soaked in blood and she can barely stand on her right leg. She also might be suffering from internal injuries. She is now at an emergency animal hospital in south San Jose and will be taken to a shelter for a 72 hour observation. After that she get's put up for adoption. If she's not adopted you know what's next. Let's not let that happen!

If you know her or her owners please contact San Jose Animal Control (408) 794-7297 or me via email A.S.A.P. If you feel that you could give her a good home then please also call them or contact me and I can give you her case #. She is a friendly and loving dog who just needs to be and wants to be loved. Let's not let her slip through the cracks, G+. Help Sarah out. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.