So, I went to this 24Hour Fitness this morning to take a shower and whatnot (since I'm homeless and slept in my...

So, I went to this 24Hour Fitness this morning to take a shower and whatnot (since I'm homeless and slept in my truck in the freezing cold) and I saw one of the scariest sights imaginable.

This tall lanky guy was walking around the sauna/steam room area in what appeared to be a zebra-striped thong speedo-type thing. Apparently he was very proud of his butt tattoos which were very very evident, as well as the lower back, upper thigh and nearly everything in between.

I asked a girl who was sitting in the hot tub if that was even remotely attractive and she said, not 'no,' but hell, no!

I don't know if the guy was European and thought that his state of dress was okay, or if he was showing off his wares or what, but I can never un-see that.
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=24+hour+fitness&hl=en&cid=1179915439992132565

Comments

Anna Lowry said…
whoa... Ricardo Williams way to get a head-start. ;-)
Chris Chabot said…
I don't know if the guy was European - I find it quite amusing that you're not the first American that I've heard saying such thing about Europeans, but trust me in the majority of Europe that kind of outfit is looked on pretty much the same as in the US
Jason ON said…
When I lived in Germany we used to go to the German Swimbads and the speedo look seemed to be very popular. Maybe things have changed.
Hahahahahaha Anna Lowry ... you got it all wrong... that must have been Olav Folland I am tall, I have worn speedos... but no butt tattoos on hip or lower back... yep... not me.
Nope, wasn't me. kat Folland won't let me buy manties. And, I think everyone knows by now that I'm tatooless :P
Brian Keith said…
Can't you file some sort of Visual Harassment complaint with 24 Hour Fitness!? Scary stuff, indeed! What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.