Content spammer.

Content spammer.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100087461470148404206/posts

Comments

Especially non-effective in my country, because I associate the word "Desi" with "Desi Arnaz," and while I admire his drumming, singing, acting, and producing, I wouldn't want to partner with him.
William Ellerbe said…
Hey Jason, thanks for pointing out this Content Spammer. I've seen people spam discussion threads from time to time with a post about something that has nothing to do with the original topic. Good call.
Jason ON said…
No problem-o, William Ellerbe. We have to work as a community to get the word out.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.