Waiting sucks

Twelve days ago I bought a Pentax K5 (online) to replace my Pentax *Ist DS that I've owned since 2006. According to Amazon.com my order was shipped on November 10, however it didn't start UPS tracking until six days later with "Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit." 


Grrr!


And they gave themselves a week window for deliver with today being the last day of that week. As of this morning, it is out for delivery:


November 22, 2011 04:48:00 AM Commerce City CO US Out for delivery


Here it is, 11 hours later and nothing. Nothing! I don't want to leave the house (much to the dismay of my dog) in case I miss the UPS guy. I'm not sure if he'll leave it on the porch or if he'll leave a note saying "sorry we missed you." 




It needs to hurry up and get here! I'm losing light, dammit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.