I love it when I go to a bar and women insist on buying me drinks. :)

Comments

Jay Hill said…
you are a sexist pig who might get laid tonight
Andrew Maxwell said…
The ones with mustaches and named Tom are not women :)
Miguel Mayol said…
Rol reverse is not understand, but at Brazil or Scandinavia are women who ask men for sex. And perhaps some other places where single men are less than single women looking for sex.

Being sexist is to give any gender fixed roles, why cannot a woman ask for sex - sorry a date -, and invite?, Thinking otherwise is what is sexist.
Jason ON said…
Thanks for the advice, Andrew Maxwell . :P
Andrew Maxwell said…
Anytime. Just trying to help.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.