What am I looking at? This.

What am I looking at? This.

Comments

Chris Darrow said…
One thing that sucks about moving back to Lakewood. So much farther from Standley lake and the Westy dog park.
Michael Cordova said…
Hey Jason, do you know anything about the fishing there? I'm from Pueblo and always had great places to go fishing. I'm looking for some nice places to go around the Denver area to take my daughter and nephew.
Jason ON said…
Not even a little bit. Someone told me that there are certain mussels in the lake that are against the law to take out, being an invasive species and all. Also, this sounded weird to me, but there was a sign that said no aquatic bait. I don't know what that means. There were a couple people out there fishing, though.
Chris Darrow said…
No use of fish or other sea life as bait.
Jason ON said…
Oh. That just seems weird to me.
Chris Darrow said…
Lots of people use aquatic bait. It works rather well for some things.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.