Looks like there are idiots in power everywhere.

Looks like there are idiots in power everywhere. Remember the GOP-led decision on classifying pizza as a vegetable? Looks the the EU has their own morons...



Who knew, after a three year investigation, that water could cure dehydration? Did you? I sure as hell didn't. And I'm glad the Belgian bureaucrats are standing up for citizen's rights not to know.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html

Comments

Yay Happens said…
holy F! Mind blown Next thing you know they'll be telling us that exposure cold temperatures doesn't cause hypothermia.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.