Went to buy a gun today. Stupid ID laws got in my way. Boooo!

Comments

James Karaganis said…
Does that mean you're not who you think you are?
Sibyl L said…
...or that you had to ID yourself as stupid and couldn't pull it off properly?
MTD said…
Stop trying to buy sensible guns, less waiting and ID on AR-15 and other assault rifles apparently.
Jason ON said…
I just haven't updated my drivers license to the address I moved to last year yet.
MTD said…
Jason ON neither have I. I should probably do that, been in the new house almost a year.
James Karaganis said…
Jason ON just haven't updated my drivers license

In my State that doesn't even matter. By the time they've pulled you over they've already pulled up your current data on their computer.
Jason ON said…
James Karaganis but for gun purchase?

I decided not to buy it even though it was is a great deal. I need a new phone instead.
James Karaganis said…
Ha, in my State you need a HELL of a lot more than a valid driver's license to own a gun. Your old address would be the least of your worries.
James Karaganis said…
Well, okay. I should say "you need a hell of a lot more for for a CC card."
Jason ON said…
For what it's worth, this is the one I was going to buy. $229 on sale. Great deal.
smith-wesson.com - M&P®40 SHIELD™ | Smith & Wesson

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.