#TrumpNation


#TrumpNation

Originally shared by Roger Garvin

This is who they are.

Comments

Charming. That isn't even the flag of the Reich--it's from Austria. Oh well, Murricans never were big on history, or geography, or science, or art...
Ariel Batista said…
NO that is not correct. Most are just normal people sick of all the crap that has been going on. I for one did not, actually still think that Trump is in general a Narcissist. And I really did not want him in Power. But I still think he is that, but he has actually been doing allot of good things. Far more then any thing that Hilary which also falls in the Narcissist group could or would do.
Gee Willikers said…
Just once I'd like to see someone defend Trump without mentioning Hillary.
Gee Willikers hope springs eternal. But trumpers need enemies the way a nutcracker needs nuts.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.