I've often worried at the repercussions we might see from the actions of the likes of McConnell, #DonaldTrump and...

I've often worried at the repercussions we might see from the actions of the likes of McConnell, #DonaldTrump and others who seem to believe the rules and norms do not apply to them. What precedent are they setting and what affects will those precedents have on future iterations of our government?

But, and this is very important, that won’t be McConnell’s sole or even his most important legacy. Indeed, when history is written on McConnell’s tenure as Republican leader, there will be a more profound and unsettling conclusion: McConnell broke the Senate and hurt the country, and the sad fact is that he couldn’t care less.

#TrumpNation
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mitch-mcconnell-is-going-to-kill-the-united-states-senate

Comments

Ariel Batista said…
Wow, in my view. He is doing far more good then harm. I really wish we had a real 3rd party.
Sibyl L said…
How did this dyspeptic frog get elected to Congress? (And that's not a metaphor, it's a description.)
Jason ON said…
By duping his constituents.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.