I would argue he's ready to send money to all those Nigerian prince, too, but we all know #DonaldTrump doesn't have...

I would argue he's ready to send money to all those Nigerian prince, too, but we all know #DonaldTrump doesn't have a heart or a philanthropical bone in his body

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

This is a story several people inside the White House want you to know about. Sources tell The New York Times that Donald Trump continues to use his personal cellphone, despite being repeatedly told of the security risks. The Chinese and the Russians are delighted. This is your basic big deal.
https://www.newsandguts.com/trumps-big-phone-problem/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.