Remember those old "company towns" where a company would pay a worker, let's say, $500/week then charge them $1000...

Remember those old "company towns" where a company would pay a worker, let's say, $500/week then charge them $1000 for rent in the company house, then groceries, utilities, etc? When all was said and done those who broke even were considered the lucky ones, the rest were forever indebted to the company.

This sort of reminds me of that. Have you ever been to a strip club? I promise you, the markup on liquor is more than enough to pay for bouncers and DJs, especially when the dancers aren't getting paid in the first place.
http://www.9news.com/mb/money/business/dancers-sue-strip-clubs-say-theyre-forced-to-pay-for-their-work/422678707?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=gplus

Comments

Jason ON said…
You might be right, Johnny Wishbonn. Sadly, I've never been in a position to interview potential "dancers" and even more sadly, I've never been asked to interview for an exotic dancer's role. Either way, I've never been a part of the interview process in that industry, so I can't say for certain what is asked, answered or insinuated.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.