Ooops... I think I broke it.

I titled this "Oops" as though I this was an error. No, this was not an error. This is what happens when your frustrated with a (Google) app constantly not working right and a touchscreen that has decided to have dead spots - spots on the screen that no longer reacted to touch. 

Yeah, this was no "Ooops" but rather the result of not having a hammer or rock nearby. I really would have preferred a sledge hammer. So, now I'm in shopping for a new inexpensive phone and have my eye on a 2-2 1/2 year old BlackBerry just because it's cheap (and has a physical keyboard. Oh, how I miss having a physical keyboard!) Heck, I'd even consider the new Nokia if they were out already.

In the meantime I'm phone-less. Luckily most people have my Google Voice number where I can send and receive SMS messages, check voicemails and even make and receive calls from my computer.

TMo Rep Said They Couldn't Fix That



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.