Am I the only one who gets asked to "participate in a quick survey about our site", agrees to provide feedback and...

Am I the only one who gets asked to "participate in a quick survey about our site", agrees to provide feedback and then gets annoyed when the content is gone and the survey is up? Not only that, but when the survey is loooong and when you're finally finished with it there's no link back to the content so you have to close the browser window.

I'm looking at you, The Guardian. That was friggen annoying and I decided reading that particular article wasn't worth the hassle. I've also decided not to fill out any "helpful" surveys for you in the future. In fact, I may avoid the URL "https://theguardian.com" for a few days, too.
https://theguardian.com

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Happens to me too. If the survey is more than 5 questions I don't do it
Yep, did a couple times. Mostly for restaurants for free food, our half price. Had the survey crash on me a few times, or got the coupon after it expired.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.