New look coming soon, apparently. #Google


New look coming soon, apparently. #Google

Comments

Ooooo I wonder what they are up to, I haven't heard anything about this. I'm kinda excited!
Jason ON said…
I don't think the new interface is here yet, Johnny Wishbonn.
Jason ON No I don't either - the screenshot shows the same interface I've had for about a year.
Jason ON "Have a cleaner, simpler look." really? Are they just going to have a single text box and nothing else? I can't see how it can possibly get any simpler or cleaner than it is now?!
Jason ON said…
I know, right? Andrew Jones-McGuire
Jason ON said…
New look is here. I'm not entirely sure how it's better, but what do I know?
https://plus.google.com/photos/...
Jason ON So when you press OK presumably the box goes away and you are left with an entirely blank right side of the screen?
Jason ON said…
Uh, I guess. I didn't click "okay." I took a screenshot and then logged in.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.