I remember way back in the days of Google Buzz, when Google was in the news for removing the account of someone...

I remember way back in the days of Google Buzz, when Google was in the news for removing the account of someone under 13, saying that Google needs to create a tier-like system for children's accounts. In short, my idea was to allow kids to have email accounts, but they would have to be tied to a parent's account until the kid turned whatever age Google decided was appropriate. Now we have Apps GSuite for Education where many kids do get a Gmail account attached to a school and this new Family Link which is, apparently, mobile only and very restrictive.

Originally shared by Lane Greer

Thank you, Google!. Fantastic idea! As a father of a nearly 2 yr old boy, I'm now less scared of his first tablet!
http://buff.ly/2nbefpz

Comments

Andreas Katifes said…
Currently invite only and most important US only, though. :/

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.