I don't participate in #Caturday that often because cats are inferior to dogs, but here's a photo I grabbed earlier...


I don't participate in #Caturday that often because cats are inferior to dogs, but here's a photo I grabbed earlier today (with mobile) and edited on Snapseed​.

This is "Orange Cat," sometimes known as "Butters" or "Butterscotch." He actually has two sets of fangs, but his first owner had him de-clawed.

Comments

Lea Simmions said…
Hello , Kitty 😽
Lea Simmions said…
What does copion mean
Lea Simmions copion is Spanish for "Copy Cat"
you copied my words.
I lived in Mexico 8 years

have a good day

G
Lea Simmions you dont make sense...you sound like a teenager
....so...i shouldnt talk to you

"you too"....meaning have a nice day ??
or
i am "copion" also ??

your last message is ambiguous
ie mis-leading

but dont worry about it

we dont have to be exactly perfect in everything

and we can never be

as english is a poor system to express oneself

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.