I've had this conversation in real life a few times.

I've had this conversation in real life a few times. The GOP clearly and blatantly admitted to being obstructionists and somehow it's President Obama being the obtuse party for not acceding to their desires. Politics is, and has always been, about give and take: compromise. The Republicans, however, have spent the past eight years demonizing him for not doing as he was told.
https://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/19/how-press-never-stopped-blaming-obama-radical-gop-obstruction/215056

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
I guess you just read the talking points memos and other political activist rags then. Too bad.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.