I remember, during my political sciences 'Local Politics' class, the instructor brought in a local news anchor who...

I remember, during my political sciences 'Local Politics' class, the instructor brought in a local news anchor who covered the Denver, Colorado and metro area government beats. He'd originally started his career in Chicago, though.

Per him, Chicago (police) were about as corrupt as you can get. He lamented on Denver police but claimed Chicago was far worse - the pinnacle of corrupt governments - more comparable to corrupt third world dictators than American democracy.

This is but one example of such corruption and the ease with which the police and the DA write the video deletion off makes one wonder if corruption isn't just their SOP.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/cops-didnt-know-this-camera-caught-them-deleting-video-of-the-murder-of-laquan-mcdonald/

Comments

Jason ON said…
Yes it is, Andrew Maxwell​.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.