One of the things that annoyed me the most about the new Star Wars film was it's complete lack of context.

One of the things that annoyed me the most about the new Star Wars film was it's complete lack of context. Not in the story, not in the dialogue and not in the scrolling fellow script at the start of the film.

I've seen various articles that covered the "what" and "why" as explained by various people involved in the movie but one would think good storytelling wouldn't need to involved explanations-after-the-fact.
http://www.vox.com/2015/12/21/10634568/star-wars-the-force-awakens-spoilers-republic-first-order

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.