I can't remember which Steven Segal movie it was, but Steven's character was driving down the street and another...

I can't remember which Steven Segal movie it was, but Steven's character was driving down the street and another vehicle tosses a box out in front of Steven's car. Segal stops and checks the box only to find a puppy in it. That was someone's plan to get rid of an unwanted dog.

Since that movie came out (I must have been between 10 and 15) I've always made it a point to not run over boxes or bags in the road. Which is why #6 is so disheartening.
http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-most-fucked-up-things-youve-seen-at-stoplights-1747472131

Comments

Ivan Hennessy said…
Wasn't that the beginning of The Last Boy Scout?
Jason ON said…
I'm fairly certain it was Steven Segal.

Apparently it was Out for Justicehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_for_Justice
Ivan Hennessy said…
Man, one more strike against my memory.

I didn't recall much of anything about either movie correctly.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.