So, let me get this straight:

So, let me get this straight:

He was handcuffed, which meant he was already patted down. You know, for the officer's safety.

He was in the back seat of a patrol car. So, his hands were behind his lower back and he was sitting in a car where his hands would be squashed between his body and the seat's cushion.

Somehow he was able to grab a gun from the front of his pants that mysteriously appeared, and then shoot himself in the chest?

And that doesn't seem nearly impossible to you?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-charges-louisiana-mans-police-custody-death-35656878

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.