Do you think Facebook's Messenger can make other apps, including Google, obsolete?

Do you think Facebook's Messenger can make other apps, including Google, obsolete? Personally, I don't think the author has much experience with Now where you can already send a message, check email and other things. Not sure about ordering an Uber or working through other apps inside Now, though. To be honest I don't don't use Now for anything other than the weather and have never ordered an Uber.
https://socialbarrel.com/the-future-of-facebook-messenger-is-it-the-death-of-google/101457/

Comments

Hugh Smith said…
What a load of bollocks.... Intent is the key here and that is why targeted searches will always be worth more.
Patrick Jordan said…
Didn't read the article, but I've always found Messenger to be a crappy, annoying app that Facebook tries its best to force upon us.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.