I don't buy a lot of women's items but I do know my (female) roommate occasionally purchases the male version of...

I don't buy a lot of women's items but I do know my (female) roommate occasionally purchases the male version of items. Usually it's because the item is deemed better in some small way.

I've never really noticed that men's items are less costly. Haircuts? Sure. But we tend not to have elaborate do's. Clothing? Yeah, women pay more even though men's clothing usually takes more fabric. But, maybe women's clothing has more design elements or something. I don't know. Maybe they (the clothing manufacturers and sellers) know women will spend more for the perfect item while most men won't.

I happen to know a lot of women who bargain and sale shop while most men will just pay whatever the price point is. Perhaps they take sale prices and whatnot into account when pricing. I don't know.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/22/women-really-do-pay-more-for-razors-and-almost-everything-else/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.