I cannot say this enough and I will never say this enough: Wear. Your. Gear!

I cannot say this enough and I will never say this enough: Wear. Your. Gear!

Far too many people are riding their bikes with no helmets, half helmets, skull caps as well as various stages of gloves (without fingers, really?), jackets (yeah, that hoodie isn't going to do squat) and footwear (seriously, flip-flops/sandals?). 

Proper gear is designed to save your life. Your helmet may not withstand a commercial vehicle rolling over it, but it will save your life in most situations.

Also, the guy's family has a GoFundMe page to pay for medical expenses. That guy needs to contact the helmet manufacturer and ask them to use him in marketing. Damn!
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/11/03/motorcyclist-survives-survives-crash-in-which-head-was-run-over-by-truck-on-91-freeway/

Comments

Julie Hayward said…
Wow! That's one lucky man. Someone/thing was definitely watching over him. I wish I were able to donate to help with the medical costs.
Wallace Roberts said…
ATGATT ... not just a good idea.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.