Just wanted to let you guys know, John Fielder will be in his gallery tonight for First Friday in Denver.

Just wanted to let you guys know, John Fielder will be in his gallery tonight for First Friday in Denver. If you'd like a chance to meet him, I suggest heading down there between 7 and 9. I'm going to be in the area as well, so if you'd like to meet up, let me know.

Originally shared by Jason ON

If you're in Colorado and want a chance to meet John Fielder he'll be at his gallery on Santa Fe tonight from 7 - 9PM for First Friday. I had a chance to meet him last night and he promised personal tours of his store front if anyone came by.

Gallery: https://www.google.com/maps/place/John+Fielder's+Colorado/@39.7295537,-105.0011076,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x876c7f31c9d14361:0xc944ebf66e993802
http://www.johnfielder.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.