Looks like Google Alphabet is giving up on older OSes.

Looks like Google Alphabet is giving up on older OSes. From a business standpoint this is probably a good thing overall. I mean, if Microsoft isn't supporting XP anymore, so why should Google Alphabet? But, from a consumer perspective, XP is still widely used and Google will be giving up on a huge market share with this decision.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/11/12/windows-xp-users-can-kiss-chrome-goodbye/?utm_campaign=twitter-WP&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Comments

Dmitriy Briskin said…
You still left one Google in there.
Steve Ruge said…
I think it's still Google. Google is the operating unit, Alphabet is the parental overlord.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.