I said it during the last GOP and I'll say it again, the current crop of GOP candidates are avoiding the questions...

I said it during the last GOP and I'll say it again, the current crop of GOP candidates are avoiding the questions and attacking the media in an effort to drive attention away from their platforms and onto a perceived unfairness because they are not being tosses softballs.

Ben Carson for President 2016​ believes he can stand toe-to-toe with world leaders and opposition within congress but he can't even stand up to a reporter without sounding condescending and whiny.

Here's a clue, Ben Carson for President 2016​, if you have to tell people they don't "get it" then you're not explaining it very well in the first place.
https://youtu.be/p03Iv0HCJig

Comments

Bryce Miller said…
Really, he needs an MRI or something :)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.