<== Dummy of the Day Award goes to this guy!

<== Dummy of the Day Award goes to this guy!

Had a job interview scheduled for Friday that was postponed until today. Cool, right?

Woke this morning, got dressed and drove the 30+ miles to into the interview, completely forgetting what week this was and so my buffer window of time was pointless. I arrived an hour early.

Okay, whatever.

I sat in the parking lot until 15 before the scheduled time, walked in and checked in with the receptionist.

Back on track.

She calls the guy I'm to interview with and hands me the phone.

He's two hours in the other direction. Apparently, when he rescheduled for Tuesday morning I replied, "Sure Wednesday's fine. See you then." So, he adjusted his calendar to Wednesday.

And I was a whole 24 hours early.

Oops.

It's a damned good thing I'm pretty.

Comments

John Bump said…
Arrrrrrr.
But on the other hand, nobody will ever criticize you for being late.
Nate Taylor said…
Good thing you have an interview tomorrow. Lol

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.