Jeez, it's almost like the scope of the problem ISIS represents is far too complex to boil down to a Facebook status.

Jeez, it's almost like the scope of the problem ISIS represents is far too complex to boil down to a Facebook status. Go figure.

The other day I commented on someone's "meme" post about how a few words over a picture is a very simple and naïve understanding of the subject matter.

Actually, I've said this a few times over the years. It seems to anyone with half a brain that you can't simplify a religio-political conflict into a picture with a few words emblazoned over it. Which is one of the reasons you'll never see me share a "meme."

Originally shared by Emlyn O'Regan

Liberated from a private share.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.