Here you go, hipsters. Get it before it's cool.

Here you go, hipsters. Get it before it's cool.

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Since the beginning of the Quantified Self Movement, designers have struggled to create wearable tech that people actually want to wear, and that doesn’t make the wearer look like a raging Glasshole. With their latest project, called Tech Tats, Austin-based software design firm Chaotic Moon takes a creative new approach, turning self-quantifying gadgets into cyberpunk body art.
http://hyperallergic.com/256494/tech-tats-turn-wearable-devices-into-cyberpunk-body-art/

Comments

Colin Fahey said…
I've recently seen and heard of NFC tags/similar being implanted under the skin.
I like the idea and hate it at the same time.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.