Plus, my Circle Streams only lists 6 of my many circles.


Plus, my Circle Streams only lists 6 of my many circles. Not to mention, it looks like hovercards are gone (for now, at least). I hope that was only an oversight. The "Share" button lists Link, Twitter and Facebook now. Not sure how I feel about that. What? No Blogger?

#NewGoo #NewPlus

Originally shared by Ben Fisher

New G+ Navigation
Notice what is missing?
Hangouts (Replaced by going to hangouts.google.com), Events (gone), PAGES (replaced by going to business.google.com)

But wait there is more missing.

Pages and profiles now do not show followers (they show the number but not who)

Communities (same as pages and profiles)

And formatting a post with an image in it is not entertaining.

What else have you found to be missing?

Comments

Lily Alice said…
It's still in beta. Some of these things, like Hangouts and Events might not return, but they have stated they're still adding other stuff.
Bill Brayman said…
yeah looks like a rocky road ahead. I'm wondering how the whole circles thing is going to work out, somethings weird.
Lily Alice said…
Before, I could see only three of my circles at the top. Now I can see six on the side. If other people could see more without going to the circles page, I wish I'd known about it. But for now, you can just put them in order to see your top six in the side bar.
Jason ON said…
I can't even figure out how to view my circles, much less order them.
Andreas Katifes said…
I can't see any of my circles in the stream... it's the only thing I find disturbing in the new layout.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.