Probably not safe for work, or NSFW, if you will, but a fun little look at what the Flintstones would have looked...

Probably not safe for work, or NSFW, if you will, but a fun little look at what the Flintstones would have looked like if someone had read a science book first.

(Seriously, I don't know if the peeps at Hanna-Barbara cared if it was scientifically accurate or not, or whether they just wanted to make The Honeymooners available for children.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WLrM8wx6Bk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

Tom McGill said…
Thankfully I'm too stupid to memorize lyrics, so now I just have the toon stuck in my head.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.