In the east we have The Dragon, in the west there is apparently a snake.

In the east we have The Dragon, in the west there is apparently a snake. I've never ridden either of these routes but have ridden my fair share of twisty mountain roads.

In Colorado, the most dangerous road I've ridden is Coal Creek Canyon. I know a lot of riders like it but the numerous back-to-back switchbacks at steep grades just force me to go slower than other riders would like.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/02/mulholland-the-snake/

Comments

Jason ON said…
One of our more dangerous roads (at least within the Front Range is the Deckers Run. Speeds can easily top triple digits (not that I'm admitting to that or anything) and then the sudden turns.

I like the Deckers run much more than Coal Creek.
Great rode...we ride it often...but yes...something about all the people and cameras can make some riders go full retard ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.