I support the notion that all people are created equal and should have equal rights and privileges accorded to them.


I support the notion that all people are created equal and should have equal rights and privileges accorded to them.

Even in Russia, Utah, Missouri or Texas.

Originally shared by Dunken K Bliths

Tilda Swinton risked arrest waving a rainbow flag in front of the Kremlin in violation of Russia’s new homosexual propaganda bill. And she wants everyone who can to re-blog it in solidarity.

Added my twist for the solidarity...

#dunkpunked   #tildaswinton   #russia   #kremlin   #olymics   #sochi2014   #needtochange

Comments

Ole Olson said…
Great post. Share this if you believe that Human Rights are Human Rights, no matter your race, beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Ole Olson said…
It's been pointed out for clarity that this photo was actually taken in July 2013. Still a good sentiment

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.