I have a neighbor who is exceptionally annoying.

I have a neighbor who is exceptionally annoying. She and he girlfriend have a cloud of smoke all over the neighborhood, they toss garbage around and argue so loud and often, they can be heard through their walls, across the sidewalk and through our walls.

She just came over, knocked and asked for help. She has a flat tire. Naturally, since I hate women (according to feminists), I just went out there in the cold and dark to change her tire for her.

Why? Because when people need help, I help. That's just who I am.

Comments

Well I guarantee mine would never helpas all they do is scrram abuse over fence and squirt me with hose occasionally
Whilzt perving if they can
AT MY undergarments...
Keith Keber said…
And in helping, you learned one of their weaknesses: they can't change a tire. Just sayin'.
Bobbi Jo Woods said…
My dad taught me that I should not be able to own a car til I know how to change a tire and the oil myself
Tom McGill said…
You should make a local feminist calling list so that they can respond to women in need so men won't have to.
Totally agree
Community all the way
Jason ON said…
Daggers in men's smiles?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.