Malibu



A man walks into a Costco. While sampling foodstuffs he comes upon a vendor sampling "Malibu Burgers" and he decides to take a bite, having seen them in the coolers for a while but not quite knowing what they were. It's tasteless and nothing special. For some reason he was under the assumption the Malibu Burger would have fruit, perhaps pineapple, in the patty. Instead, it was bland.
He says to the woman behind the booth, "Oh, I've been wanting to try these. I didn't know it was a veggie patty. I thought it would have fruit or something in it."
 The lady responds, "Well, I think it's supposed to be from Hawai'i. All those people are vegetarians."
The man couldn't believe she said that. Not only is it extremely generic of her to claim everyone in Hawai'i is a vegetarian, but she also failed to understand where Malibu was located. So the man pointed it out, "Actually, Malibu is in California."
The woman looks at him, a look of annoyance fluttering across her face, "They're the same place."

This is a true story of a short conversation I had this morning with a lady serving Malibu Burgers at Costco earlier today (Sunday). I just thought it was funny enough to share.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.