Does anyone have a link for the Bill Nye/Wacko debate? It was recorded, right?

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
Although it really is silly
Lynne Goodwin said…
I tried to watch for a few minutes. But, they're debating different things and Ken Hamm's (or is it Ham's) voice was lulling me to sleep as I strained to decipher a point.
Lorne Thomas said…
For me it turned very quickly in to "who cares" and "I really don't give a fcnk either way"
Eph Zero said…
I avoided it because I knew it would only cause me to be annoyed, for no good reason.
It was pretty good - Bill was great
Shawna Bergen said…
They said it would be archived on debatelive.org for a few days.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.