Well, its still #fidofriday where I am (and for some reason the OP disabled comments).


Well, its still #fidofriday where I am (and for some reason the OP disabled comments).

This makes perfect sense as dogs are savants at watching body language of other dogs and people.

Originally shared by KQED SCIENCE

Dogs Watch Human Interactions To Assess Quality Of Treats

“Ever get that feeling you’re being watched? Well, if you’re a dog-owner, you may have a point. Dogs are able to watch people’s interactions with one another to determine who holds yummier treats, according to a new study.”

Learn more from Popular Science: http://goo.gl/jNBg2O

(Image: Gandee Vasan/Getty Images)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.