I would have said it's the 24-hr news cycle and punditry that caused a loss in trust amongst people.

I would have said it's the 24-hr news cycle and punditry that caused a loss in trust amongst people.

I've been lied to and stolen from; I've had people throw me under the bus for their own failures and I've had people betray the trust I've put in them. However, I truly believe most people are good people.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/poll-americans-trust_n_4363884.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

Comments

Christof Harper said…
I do think there is a combination of media and (progressive) governmental programming that is trying to destroy trust.

But you can't place all the blame on them (except you can place more blame via the progressive designed mandatory school and mandatory "charity" systems that get a large part of their power from creating insecurity)

Anyway, this seems like one of the surest signs of a slippery dark age. Our nation was very instrumental for a long time in broadening trust circles beyond amoral familialism. It does seem at times that our media led demonization of all fellow men whoay disagree with us (or them) is helping break things down.
Jason ON said…
Christof Harper, did you read the article?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.