In #Floriduh hunting deer out of season is a crime.

In #Floriduh hunting deer out of season is a crime. Shooting deer from the side of the road is a crime, as well. Shooting robot deer, from the side of the road while not within hunting season, is also apparently a crime.

Ironically, Florida is a Tea Party libertarian state, with their governor, state legislature and members of congress all being so far right as to seem violet.

Take that mentality, the idea of I can do whatever I want because the government is stupid and then apply it here where three layers of regulations have been violated.

Or put hoodie over the next deer and call it justified.
http://www.outsideonline.com/author-bios/Erik-Tormoen.html

Comments

Jason ON said…
'Cover prostitutes'?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.