Some writing guidelines for all of us. ;)


Some writing guidelines for all of us. ;)

Originally shared by David Sarachman

I may Have Just Saved Your Life

Now sometimes on occasion, I have been accused of leaning towards Hyperbole but those people are the pure evil and are probably responsible for the destruction of Alderaan. But this was more then a little bit amusing so I thought I would share it with you because you mean so much to me*

#writing #geek

*"Mean" might be a little bit strong....

Comments

Roland Boykin said…
I sometimes follow all of these rules, all the time, at least some of them.
Mark Ollig said…
Write smarter, not harder.
Daniel Price said…
Paris B. M. - Your milage may vary.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.