Watching this. It's about the killing and capture of dolphins and whales, specifically off the coast of Taiji, Japan.

Watching this. It's about the killing and capture of dolphins and whales, specifically off the coast of Taiji, Japan.

An entire culture of Japanese who protect fisherman's rights of slaughter.

If you enjoyed Blackfish then you'll love this documentary.

http://www.takepart.com/cove to show your support in stopping this from continuing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

I've wanted to watch this, but I've been afraid of seeing the brutality that I've heard takes place in it.
Jason ON said…
There are a couple of scenes... But mostly it's nothing you won't see on a dock off a river or ocean.
Jason ON said…
Well, next time you see the dolphins you know where and how they were acquired.
Michele H said…
I've watched Blackfish and it made me cry.  Seeing animals in captivity for the   purpose of corporate profit greed disgusts me.  I had no idea the misery & agony those marine animals went through on a daily basis.  I am glad to see former trainers speaking up on behalf of Tili.  At least, they weren't blind by greed.  Shame on SeaWorld.
Jason ON said…
Umm.. Either someone blocked me or they deleted their comments.
Michele H said…
No 1 has block u Jason :+)  If u have any recommendation on a good documentary, plz let me know.  I love watching human dedications trying to save our wildlife.
Jason ON said…
Ava Huynh I think someone had commented in here but I dont see those comments any more.
Julie Hayward said…
I did Jason ON but deleted them. I think I'm being "watched" & I had to sign a "gag order" upon hire. Looking for new job. Lol .... sorry
Jason ON said…
No worries, Julie Desilets.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.