Can anyone help a photographer out?

Can anyone help a photographer out?

Originally shared by Carlos Miller

PINAC needs to raise $2,000 in 24 hours to hire a very reputable Boston attorney to represent us during Thursday's hearing where Boston police will try to convince a magistrate judge that they have enough probable cause to proceed with felony indictments against us that can possibly land us in prison.

All because we tried to hold an abusive cop accountable. 

I've set up an Indiegogo campaign. I will write a blog post to explain more.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/legal-defense-fund-to-fight-felony-charges-against-journalists/x/740768
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/legal-defense-fund-to-fight-felony-charges-against-journalists/x/740768

Comments

Logan Cate said…
I'll check this out when I get home.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.