Seriously, I thought this was a lost footage for the Man of Steel epilogue sequence.

Seriously, I thought this was a lost footage for the Man of Steel epilogue sequence.

Originally shared by Chris Fink (OLD PROFILE)

anyone that missed the #Godzilla  trailer that leaked today, it's been taken down from most places, but just found it lurking on #tumblr . for your viewing pleasure...

source: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_mu5lvwj9Se1qcw25z.mp4
http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_mu5lvwj9Se1qcw25z.mp4

Comments

Stacy Sanchez said…
Cool. I'd go see that.
Poor Hollywood. So out of ideas that they need to make a remake of a remake of a remake, and in the end, it's always only about refined visuals. Here's hoping for Spiderman 2016.
Stacy Sanchez said…
Hollywood's not out of ideas, they just focus on the sure things. Godzilla is familiar to a lot of people and will make money. That's easier than investing into some no-name story with no built-in brand awareness.
Time for some modern remakes of Bambi, Dumbo and Pinocchio then.
trench coat said…
Is this that Facebook movie?
Jason ON said…
Facebook movie, trench coat ?

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.