I have a friend who told me about the miraculous hangover cure called Pedialyte a few years ago.

I have a friend who told me about the miraculous hangover cure called Pedialyte a few years ago. He bought it specifically for those nights where just enough alcohol wasn't enough.

I've never tried it considering water and/or Gatorade as my cure along with food.

What's your cure?
http://m.universityherald.com/articles/4922/20131012/pedialyte-hangover-cure-really-work-better-sprite-16-percent-sales.htm

Comments

A better hangover 'cure' is to drink 3 glasses of water before you sleep. A hangover is a byproduct of dehydration after all.
Good article! Several things I didn't know. I think the most important thing is to keep hydrated regardless. I'm always skeptical about these 'hangover cures' because most are just placebos geared to rip off gullible people.
Sash Walker said…
That's funny. I don't need it, as you know, but it's funny.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.