Joe Lancaster said it easy better than I could have, so I'll leave you with his words.

Joe Lancaster said it easy better than I could have, so I'll leave you with his words.

Also, dancing seems to be popular in India.

Originally shared by Joe Lancaster

Indian Superman

Remember that part in "Superman: The Movie" where Superman takes Lois flying and she has that weird "Can you read my mind? Do you know what it is that you do to me?" internal monologue, and how weird that seemed when you were a kid? Okay, imagine that instead of Lois's internal monologue, you got Superman and Lois having a mid-air dance number, then landing in a park so that Superman could do what we can only describe as a full-body hand-jive, then roughing up some thugs, then more flirty dancing, then even more dancing, this time with a full crowd and Superman "riding the pony." And also Lois Lane is Spider-Man for some reason.

Tu Mera Superman - Govinda - Kimi Katkar - Dariya Dil - Comedy Week Special

via http://comicsalliance.com/international-bootleg-superheroes/?promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yY-3hlxn2oU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.