Worf, huh? With a good helping of Riker. Okay.

Worf, huh? With a good helping of Riker. Okay.

Worf -- 75%
Will Riker -- 70%
Spock -- 62%
Jean-Luc Picard -- 60%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt) -- 55%
Deanna Troi -- 50%
James T. Kirk (Captain) -- 50%
Mr. Sulu -- 45%
Mr. Scott -- 45%
Leonard McCoy (Bones) -- 40%
Chekov -- 35%
Geordi LaForge -- 35%
Data -- 30%
Beverly Crusher -- 20%
Uhura -- 15%

You are trained in the art of combat
and are usually intimidating.

#startrek  
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/startrek/index.html?pic=worf&result=Worf

Comments

Paul M Edwards said…
I'm Spock, but just barely above Jordi LaForge.
Pretty accurate I'd say.
Chris Moore said…
Meh. Redshirt. Fuck you, life.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.