Watched all available episodes of *Sleepy Hollow* tonight (at Fox.

Watched all available episodes of  *Sleepy Hollow* tonight (at Fox.com) after hearing it was pretty good. As far as made-for-TV supernatural thrillers go, it's not bad. A couple of little things bothered me,though. For example when John Cho's character comes back to life in the morgue and then goes around town conducting his master's tasks, no one seems to notice a body is missing from the morgue. Not only does no one see him get up and walk away, but no cameras catch him in the act either.What police station doesn't have cameras, at least one the entrances and egresses? Then he gets in a patrol car and drives off. No one was missing a patrol car, either? Really?

Comparatively, I'd place it second to Supernatural as far as this genre goes; Haven is just to bland and Grimm is really really boring.

I did catch something the other night called The Witches of East End (http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/witches-of-east-end) which could have been decent if not for the boat scene that was taken straight from a Harlequin Romance cover. Oh, and the over-the-top love/lust triangle they rammed down everyone's throat. I don't know if that sort of scene was in the book (apparently, it's based on a book of the same name) or if it was just Lifetime's attempt to attract bored housewives and lonely single women stuck home on a whatever night it played on originally. I caught it on a replay.

Yes, I'm a bored single guy sitting at home on a Saturday night. Is it my fault I'm poor? Well, yeah. ::sad face::
http://www.fox.com/sleepy-hollow/

Comments

Jason ON said…
Yeah, that was another one. If anything, it would have been bricked up.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.