Alright people, there's only one day left if this competition!


Alright people, there's only one day left if this competition! One day to click this filter ==> #mrcprofile1015  and peruse all the images. The image with the total number of +1s at the end of tomorrow (I live in mountain time, USA. I believe I'm the westmost of the moderators) will be our new profile picture until January. 

So, click #mrcprofile1015  and vote. It will be good for you. ;)

Originally shared by Jason ON

It's a new quarter, let's have a new contest! Same as before:

1- Upload an image (you have the rights for) of something to do with motorcycling.

2- Tag it with #mrcprofile1015  

3- On October 15 (a little shy of a month from now) we'll change the community Profile picture from Sash peeing in the woods to whatever gets the most plus 1s.

Questions?

And... go!

Comments

Una Schade said…
Oh man I wish I knew about this I totally would have entered!
Jason ON said…
Oops, this was only supposed to be a post for the Community. No wonder no one commented.
Una Schade said…
Oh LOL well fine then jerk face!
Sash Walker said…
There are two that were posted wrong and I tried to fix them but they aren't showing. Not sure why. They aren't mine. I think they were tagged #mcprofile1015

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.